jueves, 14 de octubre de 2021

"𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑶 𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑯"

 


This outfit that I'm wearing, I got it at the fashion event of the moment "𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑶 𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑯" in Bundles, you can't lose it, I always say it, don't be at the last moment! come now and look wonderful

[>Ma'De<] Catrina Outfit

Belleza Legacy Maitreya Slink Freya Hourglass Isis Venus 
Exclusive At Bundles,   October 11th - October 31st, 2021

 But ... you will surely want to know where the other things I am using are from, here I leave you all the information, if you want to know something else, do not hesitate to contact me! I am Mariasolas in the world

*Birth* 'Bloody Axe' 

Group Gift Halloween Shop & Hop

-Birth- 'Intimate Breathing' - Animation Hud 1.0

FAGA  - Villana Hairstyle 

New hairstyle at @ Collabor88 October 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario